Vacancies & Training
Working for Harrogate High School
We believe in creating the best possible life chances for all our students and we are committed to recruiting talented, enthusiastic people who share our belief. We also believe in life-long learning and support all our staff in developing themselves to achieve their full potential.
We offer a benefits package that includes:
- salary sacrifice scheme to purchase child care vouchers for any registered provider or a bicycle (cycle to work) at a saving to you
- Everybody Benefits staff discount scheme with discounts from hundreds of major retailers
- family-friendly policies including maternity leave, paternity leave, parental leave, compassionate leave, staff health and wellbeing
- generous paid leave allowance included in the salary (support staff)
- free access to fitness facilities/classes
If you are interested in applying for a job with us, please read the job description and person specification within our VACANCIES section carefully to see if you think you are the person we are looking for and if the job is right for you. Applications for posts are accepted online via e-mail or by post, but we are unable to accept CVs.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Posts are subject to an enhanced CRB clearance.
´´The principal has galvanised the enthusiasm and ambition of the staff who have shared ambition to do their very best for the academy and its students´´ Ofsted